Joleon Lescott

I can still hear Lescott 2 Gerrard 0 in my head from the Waldorf after the West Ham game.

Top fella shame all of our players don't have his attitude.

Good player. Possibly treated too harshlfor one poor header. Left City a season too soon. Pleased he is doing well in the Premiership.

Never forget his goal away at Villa to help us win 1-0. Glad to see he's got the class to talk positively about us.

Poor bugger. Sadly it's come to this. You'd have thought he'd have nothing to do with The Chosen One after his comments and general attitude throughout his transfer to us, but time/money is a great healer.

He's had a great career, won more medals than 95% of any other players ever do, probably earned enough money so that he never has to work again and represented his country a few times. Also he's building himself a little niche as a pundit

Ok the mackems are a car crash but I bet they'll be paying him £20k a week if they take him on

I bet Joleon is quite happy with his lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.