Jonathon Greening

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Jesus Christ almighty. Are you people serious?

The Original Poster was having a LAUGH, and even with the 'Fish' photograph, people are still taking it as a serious suggestion? FFS, what is wrong with you lot?!?!?!?!?!!?

to be honest, i think he being serious

Mate, I've just got an email from a Nigerian Prince telling me if I send him some cash to help free up his late father's funds from a bank, he'll give me £2,000,000! Can you spare £10,000? Only for a week mate, I swear!

yes like i said, the guy is being serious! cock

Superhack said:
johnmc said:
Adidas Barry Silkman said:
no fucking way, he is gelson fernandez mark 2. very poor suggestion!

Disagree. Would come fairly cheap, works all day. Premiership experience by the bucket load. Good operator for me.

But whose place would he take? Even on a rotation system? Superman? Elano, Barry?

Elano's leaving i've heard. That leaves Greening as back-up to Barry, Ireland and De Jong.

***SKY SPORTS BEAKING NEWS****

Manchester city are trying to get pele out of retirement and sign a 5 year deal on £1 million pound a minute
pele has not been on the seen for a while but reports in brasil still suggest he has got what it takes to drive manchester city into the champions league.

you heard it here first ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.