Jonathon Greening

Can we get it straight.

I am not serious about either Gera or Greening.

Pls confirm whether you are serious about them by writing the phrase, "my brain is a peanut".

blue_chili_pepper said:
GaudinoMotors said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
gaudino motors are you a tool? some people are actually wanting us to sign jonathan greening on this thread
hahahahahaahahah - I think the tool is on you!

i know the op is joking but it seems that ishmael miller isn't which is quite scary!

Sit back relax and marvel in it - I must admit I`m beginning to think Ishmael may be a comedy genius

johnmc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
NO hes an ex-rag and nowhere near as good as de jong,barry,kompany,ireland,elano,swp..................need i go on?

I agree about Ireland obviously but are you serious about the others?? Are you pissed or what.

Yee i can see it Gareth Barry, Tevez, Robinho, Santa and Greening :S dont talk shit he's nowhere near good enough.

GaudinoMotors said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
GaudinoMotors said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
gaudino motors are you a tool? some people are actually wanting us to sign jonathan greening on this thread
hahahahahaahahah - I think the tool is on you!

i know the op is joking but it seems that ishmael miller isn't which is quite scary!

Sit back relax and marvel in it - I must admit I`m beginning to think Ishmael may be a comedy genius

maybe.....its all getting exciting now

PlattLaneBoy said:
johnmc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
NO hes an ex-rag and nowhere near as good as de jong,barry,kompany,ireland,elano,swp..................need i go on?

I agree about Ireland obviously but are you serious about the others?? Are you pissed or what.

Yee i can see it Gareth Barry, Tevez, Robinho, Santa and Greening :S dont talk shit he's nowhere near good enough.

lol motors heres another one for the net

blue_chili_pepper said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Jesus Christ almighty. Are you people serious?

The Original Poster was having a LAUGH, and even with the 'Fish' photograph, people are still taking it as a serious suggestion? FFS, what is wrong with you lot?!?!?!?!?!!?

to be honest, i think he being serious

Mate, I've just got an email from a Nigerian Prince telling me if I send him some cash to help free up his late father's funds from a bank, he'll give me £2,000,000! Can you spare £10,000? Only for a week mate, I swear!

yes like i said, the guy is being serious! cock

Do us all a favour mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dignitas.ch/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=117&Itemid=166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dignitas.ch/index.php?option ... Itemid=166</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.