Jonathon Greening

johnmc said:
Cheeky bid for him? Fulham are after him so could scupper their hope. Could be the creative midfielder we need whilst weakening another rival.

for gods sake......give it a f*king rest................

johnmc said:
big%20pike.jpg

Oy! No shagging the fish!

I'd be delighted if we got him. IMO he's just the type of player we need to cover for the middle three. Of course Alonso would be far far preferred but IMO he ticks most boxes..
- prem experience
- will chase and harry
- has a good eye for a pass
- makes good runs
- will give us cover without hassle

I doubt if we'd be in for him but as I say I'd be happy to get him (for me he's like Bullard but not as injury prone)

johnmc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
NO hes an ex-rag and nowhere near as good as de jong,barry,kompany,ireland,elano,swp..................need i go on?

I agree about Ireland obviously but are you serious about the others?? Are you pissed or what.

i think you're the one who's pissed. all the above are current full internationals (apart from ireland through personal choice only) whereas greening is a 30 year old journeyman who is not and never will be a full international. behave.

TonyM said:
I'd be delighted if we got him. IMO he's just the type of player we need to cover for the middle three. Of course Alonso would be far far preferred but IMO he ticks most boxes..
- prem experience
- will chase and harry
- makes good runs

I doubt if we'd be in for him but as I say I'd be happy to get him (for me he's like Bullard but not as injury prone)

There's an ambulance on the way, just hold on...

TonyM said:
- prem experience
- will chase and harry
- makes good runs

I agree. He is a wonderful player. Was West Brom's Player of the Year. He'd be a great buy for Man City. But how much is he worth? If Bullard who is injury prone is £5m, would WBA want £6m for Greening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.