Jonathon Greening

sorry joke or no joke i dont think he would have been a target back in the pearce days never mind now

he is bizz has done nothing but fight relegation with his clubs and failed once or twice

this has to be a joke?

Ishmael-Miller said:
I'm being serious. He'd be a good SQUAD player for City. Doubt he'd join us though as he's an ex-rag. So it aint going to happen!

I would say more than a squad player but i agree with the sentiment that we should go all out to sign this boy. Greening is the type of player that when he gets the ball the crowd gasps with a sense of expectation about what he will pull out the bag and that is why we all love football. Sadly there is only 1 Jonathon Greening so every club in the land can't cherish his skill and guile but from the heart it would be worth the season ticket alone watching him in action.

I am glad to see more people are agreeing though with regards to his possible signing.

I'm not the only one on here who rates him. He won't come anyway. Ex-rag and that. But if he's that shite why is Hodgson after him?

*bangs head against wall*

Ishmael-Miller said:
twinkletoes said:
Ishmael-Miller said:
I'm being serious. He'd be a good SQUAD player for City. Doubt he'd join us though as he's an ex-rag. So it aint going to happen!

Thanks for that. You've taken the target badge off me.

What do you mean?

Apparently the OP was a joke and I fell for it and you are still prolonging the joke, so thanks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/albums/babes-fishing/fishing_babe_002.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/albu ... be_002.jpg</a>

Ishmael - you are a star

GM - yes we can see the post was intended as a piss take & you have taken that fully on board (Greening's move to Madrid - lol)
I was only responding to a post within the thread who couldn't see it & suggested it was a serious proposition.

Goaters said:
Ishmael-Miller said:

I would say more than a squad player but i agree with the sentiment that we should go all out to sign this boy. Greening is the type of player that when he gets the ball the crowd gasps with a sense of expectation about what he will pull out the bag and that is why we all love football. Sadly there is only 1 Jonathon Greening so every club in the land can't cherish his skill and guile but from the heart it would be worth the season ticket alone watching him in action.

I am glad to see more people are seeing the lad though with regards to his possible signing.

Thank god that there is someone sane here who rates him aswel. I thought i was going mad. Though i thinking your are going abit OTT. But agree with your sentiments.

Ishmael-Miller said:
Goaters said:
Ishmael-Miller said:

I am glad to see more people are seeing the lad though with regards to his possible signing.

Thank god that there is someone sane here who rates him aswel. I thought i was going mad. Though i thinking your are going abit OTT. But agree with your sentiments.

He's having you mate.

twinkletoes said:
Ishmael-Miller said:
Goaters said:
Ishmael-Miller said:

He's having you mate.

Oh ok. I thought he was being serious but he was going OTT on him. Makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.