Jonjo Shelvey to Newcastle

12 million is great buisness. Do what southampton have. Buy a better young player from abroad on the cheap, develop, sell for twice the price.

I think he's a decent player when he's on form. When he is full of confidence he sprays the ball around and has a decent shot on him. It's so easy for players to pass sideways and backwards to retain the ball but it's forward thinking players who always get it in the neck, they're the risk takers of the game. There has been loads of games where I've seen him and he misplaced passes but he does have some bottle. 12m in this day and age is nothing, they do have some decent individual players at Newcastle. I'm interested to see how he will do, but McLaren will have to get consistency out of him. I always look at Colback as an example as he is bang average as a player but consistently performs for them, for where they are in the table you want that. I'm sure they will stay up either way

About as good a January signing as they could have made.The lad has talent and aggression,he'll be an inspirational character for the run in,and alongside sissoko,will form a very decent partnership.

Hes a good player and I rate him when hes on form, but I'm not sure if hes the sort of player you want in the trenches when you're in the shit like Newcastle are right now. At Swansea when they were flying he looked good, over the past couple of months not so much.

a decent enough player. my mate is a Swans season ticket holder and hes found shelvey very frustrating too watch. one minute he can ping a 40 yard pass onto the toe of his team mate and the next hes cocking up a 2 yard pass. Goes hiding in matches too easily as well apparently but he didnt think his heart was really in it at the swans.

i quite like him and hes still young but will a club like newcastle in their position suit him? im not too sure, but we shall see.
could be a decent buy at 12 mil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.