Jonny Evans is one of the best defenders in the world?!

Re: Jonny Evans is one of the best defenders in the world???????

Tony Adcock said:
Barcelona are well and truly fucked when Puyol retires, which will probably be next season. Him and Mascherano are the only ones holding the Barca backline together.

Your not wrong there................and that should be a concern to us. Barcelona will have to buy at least 1 centrehalf. Now if you were Barcelona and looking to recruit a classy centre half who would be top of your list..........

Yep - VK[/quote]

true comments, but i reckon theyd go for thiago silva ahead of kompany, or even adil rami who theyve been looking at but had a bit of a shocker of a season. Vinndog wouldnt leave anyway, he is the face of our club atm in our opinion

jimharri said:
Damn right he is!
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Hw6us.jpg[/bigimg]
Take that Johnny Evans, Take it, Take it!!!!

Citysmith said:
jimharri said:
Damn right he is!

Well that picture is obviously photoshopped... Ashley Young is still on his feet!

BigBlueNick said:
My dad (who is a big blue) works for a company that have a box at Utd.
On Sunday he was enteraining some customers at the Villa game.
He was given a programme and according to him Fergusbum has said that Jonny Evans is "one of the best defenders in the world"!
Is he on crack??

You can't be serious....

Their delusion knows no bounds...

One of the best defender? Couldn't even handle Yakubu ffs.

Behind Vidic,Gimp gob,Smalling,Evra and Fabio mk 1&2 no doubt.

World class like, Danny Sturrrige and Tom Cleverly...deluded.

Evans is a fouling twat as well but surprise, surprise he hardly gets a booking.

he only looks good in the united team becuase he has good premier league standard players around him who bale him out of shit situations.

in the NI squad he is wank becuase he has to try and hold it all together due to the compartive shittness of the team and then gets his ass tortured.

its only when watchin him in the NI squad you relise he really aint got many outstanding attributes for a defender.

dario2739 said:
Citysmith said:
jimharri said:
Damn right he is!

Well that picture is obviously photoshopped... Ashley Young is still on his feet!
Hahaha

Isn't that the rags only red card all season? The ref even managed to bottle a nailed on penalty for Richards in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.