Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosin is miles away from being the 4th choice CB. He would have played much more preseason if he was being considered

Then why is he kept around the squad and has been for 2 seasons? If he's not good enough yet then loan him to get playing time, keeping him but not using him is pointless.

Gotta be a huge pisstake from the media for us saying they have an agenda against us. Must be. I mean, really fck John Evans?

1-6. Balotelli. Send off.

So ' No thank you very much'.

And don't people on here try to suddenly make it a world class defender. If Evans comes in I'd be stimulating Tosin to put in a transfer request straight away.

its not hyperbole to say he isnt good enough....he was poor at utd and plays in a 10 man degence now with lots of shieldong and cover.....he wont have any of that at us......he is a downgrade on what we have defensively now...at least mangala has pace strength and can defend one on obe ..evans can do none of it

against good teams where we will be required to defend and ahsinst teams that play o the break and with pace where he will have to defend one on one he 8s not goid enough by a long way....whoever has decided this transfer target is completely wrong
Saying he isnt good enough is opinion.Obviously,if there is substance to this transfer,our management team believe otherwise.The hyperbole to which i referred is something different and is evident in various embarrassing and ridiculous posts.

He's not coming as a 4th cb. Stated he will be given the same chance as any player to claim a first team place. Whether he will be 4th place that remains to be seen. As stated one serious injury and he plays most games. Unless this is FFP related as we are bringing in a big signing I just don't get not going for VVD.

This could get worse. WBA probably genuinely don't want to sell, in which case why wouldn't they hold out for a bid they simply can't refuse? All the more so, given Pulis's obsession with our spending.

And if Pep is set on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.