Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
£30 million now been mentioned........on a certain sports radio station!
I think as a club we are getting things the wrong way round. We should be buying a very decent CB and compromising on the extra attacker but if we are doing it this way round then Evans might not be the worst idea in the world. That said, if we pay 30m for him, I think I might cry...literally.

I wouldn't boo him but it would be one of the quietest entrances for a home debut. If made at the same time as Mendy, Silva, Walker etc it would be very embarrassing unless they all come out together. I can imagine the team sheet being read out by the announcer who gets to his number with silence from the City fans and the opposition fans giving us a loud rendition of "There's only one Johnny Evans"

Think your sounding pretty clueless. I have faith that 99.9% of city fans do have the ability to formulate that Evan's isn't the 'baddy', just because he use to play for that salford team.

Because for the time being Kompany and Stones are our main centre-backs. I don't believe you rotate centre-backs. No one does that

Pep does, Otter, Stones and Kolarov were rotated plenty last season.

Think your sounding pretty clueless. I have faith that 99.9% of city fans do have the ability to formulate that Evan's isn't the 'baddy', just because he use to play for that salford team.

We will find out if he signs

This will be a solid signing for us.

He knows the league inside out. utd say they should never of sold him. West Brom's main player and they love him.

Lots of ex players praising him.

We know kompany will miss some games at some point and as it stands he's needed for every game with no real cover.

We need another leader and he will be great for our young players.

Just hope the price isn't silly which in this market seems impossible.

Lets wrap this and Sanchez up asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.