Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that the only reason we need to do this transfer is to make up the numbers for the home grown quota

A cheeky bid for Pique should be going in. Reckon he might want out before Barca get relegated.

I'm sorry, but over the last few years we've collectively justified too many of these types of signings.

Rodwell, Sinclair, Fernando, Delph. Etc etc.

If you'd told me a few years back we were signing Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia or Vidic, we'd have not just accepted it, but justified it because they were top quality players, even when on the wane. Being rags doesn't negate their talent. We did it with Hargreaves ffs.

But Evans is not in that bracket. He's woeful. He's spent the last year in parked bus sides with defensive midfielders in front of him defending a packed bus. It's hardly the expansive and smooth Pep style, is it.

If we are doing it on a budget, move for Ben Gibson. At least there's room for progression.

I get that we're trying to sign a cheap back up, but he's a truly terrible idea. Just keep Mangala ffs.
yep utterly pointless signings and this will be the same although people will try and justify it

Put the money to lowering ticket prices instead

Imagine the shits and giggles though, Evans holding up the Premier League trophy in a City shirt at the end of the season.

Don't kid ourselves, he's desperate to come!
O well
Imagine the shits and giggles though, Evans holding up the Premier League trophy in a City shirt at the end of the season.

Don't kid ourselves, he's desperate to come!
How close to defcom are we tolmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.