Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think your sounding pretty clueless. I have faith that 99.9% of city fans do have the ability to formulate that Evan's isn't the 'baddy', just because he use to play for that salford team.
I think it's nice that yourself and a couple of others who have only a few posts in years of being on here feel strongly enough about the subject to join in.
Well done Jonny, bringing bluemoon posters back in the fold since 2017.

telegraph article:
'Why no-one should be surprised that Man City want to buy Jonny Evans'

I'm sorry, but over the last few years we've collectively justified too many of these types of signings.

Rodwell, Sinclair, Fernando, Delph. Etc etc.

If you'd told me a few years back we were signing Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia or Vidic, we'd have not just accepted it, but justified it because they were top quality players, even when on the wane. Being rags doesn't negate their talent. We did it with Hargreaves ffs.

But Evans is not in that bracket. He's woeful. He's spent the last year in parked bus sides with defensive midfielders in front of him defending a packed bus. It's hardly the expansive and smooth Pep style, is it.

If we are doing it on a budget, move for Ben Gibson. At least there's room for progression.

I get that we're trying to sign a cheap back up, but he's a truly terrible idea. Just keep Mangala ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.