Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalling is better than Jonny Evans and I don’t want Smalling here in a million years cause he’s shir but Evans is another level of shittiness.

Er...

Even if Kompany isn't injured, his game time this season will be managed.

Tosin is nowhere near good enough, Mangala is offski and Otamendi and Stones can't play every week.
My second line was tongue in cheek tbf.
Even if Kompanys game time is going to be managed, and the fact he played the last dozen games or so on the trot last year suggests it might not be as much as you think, why on earth would that put Evans in a position to feature more?
That would suggest he's not a fourth choice but very much a first team player. That would concern me more than I already am with the potential signing.

Imagine the shits and giggles though, Evans holding up the Premier League trophy in a City shirt at the end of the season.

Don't kid ourselves, he's desperate to come!

Nice thought. There's also the chance of Lukaku waltzing past him like Kun and Dzeko in the Sick Swan.

Not even arsed he's a Rag, just not near good enough, comedy signing.

Every year it seems we buy a shit centre half, he's just the next in a long line

If anyone wants to see why he should not be signed, just watch the 6-1 when the rags mvoed to a high line.

You cant just single one match out mate. From what ive read in an article this morning pep has always liked him. Who knows though.

I guess if we do buy him and he's garbage then you can slate him.

The rag tag which posters are frothing at the mouth is fucking sad though. We've been down this road before and no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.