Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't understand this transfer, even as a 4th choice CB he doesn't *seem* to have the abilities that Pep is looking for.

- recovery pace, no.
- somewhat athletic, not really.
- a good passer, no more so than the other two that aren't going to make the 4th choice spot.
- good positional awareness, ok i suppose but again not much better than the other 2.
- happy to sit on the bench, probably, which the other two are most likely not happy with.

So as far as i can see, the only reason we will get him is he *may* be happy to sit on the bench. even that's debatable, as he would have just stayed at united then.

Bit of a weird one IMO, and looks a bit desperate.

Fully agree with this.

Better than Gibson and Tosin is nowhere near ready.

Would there be such an issue if he'd never played for them lot?
Of course there wouldn't. Likkle City still exists.

Most people are more bothered that their mate is going to go "LOL U signed a United reject!" on social media than caring what kind of player he is.

From the twitter reaction you'd think it was a swap deal with Kompany.
If we do sign him, I sincerely hope he doesn't get the Bravo treatment. Cause we'll be dooming a player before he even makes a start and that's only gonna fuck us in the ass.

Talking sense isn't allowed in this thread, sorry.
He's voicing his opinion which he's entitled to. It doesn't mean it's talking sense whilst those opposed to the signing don't know what they're talking about.
Oh, and a reasonable fee? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.