Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an alert on phone from footmob ( not reliable I know). But apparently £25 million for Evans...ffs I have an arthritic knee and I think I could beat him in a 10 yard race...ffs I hope we don't sign him.
Bad enough him being an ex rag but even worse is him being shite ffs

You cant just single one match out mate. From what ive read in an article this morning pep has always liked him. Who knows though.

I guess if we do buy him and he's garbage then you can slate him.

The rag tag which posters are frothing at the mouth is fucking sad though. We've been down this road before and no problems.

As I said though, it's not that he's a rag. It's him personally. He is not a top level footballer.

Hilarious the meltdown on social media about this

I'm getting blues on my twitter saying they will give up their season tickets if he signs..I mean come on..overreacting just a tad?!

From the twitter reaction you'd think it was a swap deal with Kompany.

The people who spent 40m on Mangala are the same people who are willing to buy Evans.

who says that the scouting report on Mangala didn't fit the profile? there is always times a transfer doesn't work out. doesn't mean that the intensions in the purchase is wrong.

Look at Veron. He failed at the scum, but it didn't mean he was a shit player. He thrived at other clubs

although, it would of been interesting to see what was on the profile requirements for Roque Santa Cruz :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.