Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, wonder what everyone's reactions would be if he signs & scores the winner in the Derby?

Yeah an own goal would be likely... joking by the way

If he signs then as much as I detest any rag or ex rag he will get my support as once he puts on a blue shirt he's a City player

Yet I still don't think he's good enough for us

For the most part they're shite. I mean, Joel Ward? Really?
True. When people talk about the lost art of defending in the Premier League, they really aren't exaggerating.

Personally, I feel a manager should have the players they're eager to put on the pitch, and failing that they should have players they're at least comfortable putting on the pitch. If Pep feels eager or comfortable with Evans... well... it's his decision to make. I honestly have the same feeling I had when we were making the move to sign Rodwell. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Edit: Board going all wobbly. I guess people are excited (one way or the other) over this. Sorry for the double-post.

Last edited:
See that would be a good point if the 'recruitment team' hadn't continually spent big money on shite players who we have struggled to shift when we realise after a few months that they are no good, and end up loaning out and paying their wages for years after they ceased to serve any useful purpose for us.

Our success rate on big transfers (over £10m) is probably under 30% since the takeover.

Can you clarify your classification of success and failure please, and give me your list also. Lets not include young players bought for the future who have gone straight out on loan

Potentially 60 matches, and Vincent has done about 25, then 16... we need a back up. You cannot guarantee his fitness so insure.
Of course I can't guarantee his fitness but I can judge how he's come through the last few months and believe the worse is over for him.

Well they're stupid, we've signed a few ex-rags in the past and like any other batch of transfers some have been good and some shit. It's what they do in a City shirt that we should be bothering about.
This guy is a rag through and through. His missus works at MUTV. If he joined he would have to put in some seriously good performances to win me and a lot of other fans over.

By the way, whenever I think of Jonny Evans I think of his face in the 6-1 when he got ripped to shreds by Mario and then got sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.