Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just plain rivalry ?

Or are we not allowed to hate those red twats anymore ? Next you will be trying to make a new rival up for us like they pretended to do with the scousers.
Dunno about you but my hatred goes down a few notches when they leave the rags and disappears almost entirely if they pull on a City shirt and give 100%.

There was a West Brom caller on Talkshite earlier saying he was the best defender the club had in his lifetime in as a fan, which was over 30 years. His versatility is another reason Pep

Exactly, supposed to be a great lad about the changing room as well. There was a West Brom fan on talkshite earlier saying he was the best defender he'd seen at the club in his time as a fan, which was over 30 years. He is highly rated by those who have watched him closely, including rags and ex managers including bacon chops.

Remind me again how much this "highly rated" player was sold for by the rags and the name of the top team that bought him.

This guy is a rag through and through. His missus works at MUTV. If he joined he would have to put in some seriously good performances to win me and a lot of other fans over.

By the way, whenever I think of Jonny Evans I think of his face in the 6-1 when he got ripped to shreds by Mario and then got sent off.
I couldn't care less if his wife is shagging Giggs tbh. My argument against signing him is that we need more pace at CB, nowt to do with his rag past.

Of course I can't guarantee his fitness but I can judge how he's come through the last few months and believe the worse is over for him.
I suppose it's whether your glass is half full or half empty. I hope the worst is over... he looked a beaten man last season.. one more serious injury might have more psychological scars than physical ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.