Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, looks like it's happening - £25m. Mangala on his way for £10m.
it's a bit too much money but think he definitely improves us, this place will explode when his picture with our shirt is on the official website.lol

£25m for jonny fucking evans.......

And The Mangler gone for £10. Have the MUEN got hold of the Good Sheikh's chequebook?

I am speechless. HTF can I raise a cheer for anything connected with that snarling ex-Ragamuffin. Oh, wait a mo, doesn't' he become OUR snarling ex-Ragamuffin! That'll be alright then.

(I'm a lying bastard!)

It's fuckin cringeworthy reading some of the utter shite posters are coming out with. Grown fuckin men whining about an ex rag.

Tragic.
I read something equally as tragic last week when a poster claimed he would not dream of having "friends" who were Rags.WTF !! Tongue in cheek ? Who knows but thats how sad some fans can be.

Well we must be planning the remains of our budget for something else then. Interesting times. I think we need to judge Jonny Evans together with whoever else we are going to sign in the last 2 weeks of this transfer window. If it is Jonny in order to get Mbappe it looks like a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.