Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube video of him playing for norn iron

He played lb as well as cb for the national team maybe that is part of why pep is interested? Still will be shocked if it goes through but he is a very solid player.

mangala going for £10 million is a joke if we are buying jonny evens for £25million i just don't understand that somebody signed off the deal for mangala and still got a job at manchester city the scouting of defenders is something else if we sign jonny evens how on earth is this happening if this was harry redknapp or sam allardyce we all would be saying its a brown bag full of notes a clear bung BUT ITS PEP

When was Mangala sold?

Yes he's ex red twat that wants to play for us, nothing wrong with that. If this is the only reason why you don't want him here then yes fucking inferiority complex.

My real opinion on this, bang average player that will probably get the job done under Guardiola.

No my real opinion is he is wasting a fucking spot a youth could take, when is he going to play bar injuries, the league cup ? a place were we should be blooding some of these excellent youths we have before they get bored and fuck off like that Sancho kid.

As for the ex red bit, I would love for one of you to go and find a post by any member on here saying what a good player he is while he was in his prime playing for them, I would suggest you will struggle to find one, which kind of makes hypocrites of the oh he is a fine defender and will suit us down to the ground brigade, he isn't he is a mistake ridden bang average centre half that will cost the thick end of 25m, he was blown out by Utd for not being good enough lol

No my real opinion is he is wasting a fucking spot a youth could take, when is he going to play bar injuries, the league cup ? a place were we should be blooding some of these excellent youths we have before they get bored and fuck off like that Sancho kid.

As for the ex red bit, I would love for one of you to go and find a post by any member on here saying what a good player he is while he was in his prime playing for them, I would suggest you will struggle to find one, which kind of makes hypocrites of the oh he is a fine defender and will suit us down to the ground brigade, he isn't he is a mistake ridden bang average centre half that will cost the thick end of 25m, he was blown out by Utd for not being good enough lol

He was poor at the scum and going Of the few games I watched of West Brom games last season he has improved like defenders usually do.

Yep, looks like it's happening - £25m. Mangala on his way for £10m.

You are better informed than plenty on here including me. But if its true what you say I finally lose complete trust in the ones doing the selling and buying. Not my money? Just take a look at the ticket prizes. At least the ones I need to buy living abroad.
As for Pep, I think he is really pushing Cityfans. Bravo (although I like him), Evans and I won't be a surprised if he moves out Aguero for Sanchez sooner or later. Best manager probably but he needs to prove it and he's not taking the easy road.

mangala going for £10 million is a joke if we are buying jonny evens for £25million i just don't understand that somebody signed off the deal for mangala and still got a job at manchester city the scouting of defenders is something else if we sign jonny evens how on earth is this happening if this was harry redknapp or sam allardyce we all would be saying its a brown bag full of notes a clear bung BUT ITS PEP

get a hobby, mate.

£10m for Mangala may be a pittance in todays market but the guy is no good. We tried holding out for approx £20m last summer and nobody was interested, end result was another loan with us paying some/most/all of his wages. Take the £10m and get his wages off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.