Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland will be gutted they usually sign ex shite rags to their retirement home.

It was a fcukin elephants' dying ground in the days when they also employed ex shite rags as managers.

That reminds me. What happened to that dyed ginger ex-rag centre half? (Not sure if these fcukers have names or just numbers.) Is he not available?

Because they were quoted £25m and that was last season, but as far as I can gather they enquired about him. Check it out yourself.

I didn't think about Evans before, but now his name's linked I think he'd be a good fit. When we won the title under Pellegrini we had nastasic and Demichelis as back up. He'd be a 4th choice defender. And he is a lot better than you think.

Don't presume to know what I think. Maybe you should have another break, your posts were sensible for a week afterwards.

If he's anything less than shit, jrb will be a complete embarassment for his reaction.

I'm cautiously optimistic that he'll be a very good 4th choice for us, and have faith in Guardiola's ability to pick players.

I thought the idea was to have a strong squad not average back ups, we have been there and done that. Kompany is our only proven world class defender and he has huge injury problems. We seem to stock pile attacking midfielders of great ability but are happy to have one proven injury prone centre half.

Have we signed him ?
How does anyone know we're offering 140k
I don't care who he used to play for, I just don't think he's up to our standard.

I would actually think "that makes sense, 25 million for evans or 70 million for van dijk when evans is arguably just as good a player. And before everyone screams at me, that is my opinion, which, i hear a lot of people on his thread say, i am entitled to :-)

Anyway, we're all blues. Confident we will see jonny boy (too soon?) lifting the prem trophy come may
Good night
Evans is a good footballer but he played 131 games for utd in 11 years every time he did he got dropped and stuck in the reserves for making a mistake, just so you understand how bad that was Brown who played on the right played 250+ games with the same time span O`Shea played on the left 232+ games and Vidic 230 ish , so Evans was third choice at utd since going to WBA he plays in a 10 man defense where someone is always there to cover Stones and Mangala make less mistakes and are younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.