Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's anything less than shit, jrb will be a complete embarassment for his reaction.

I'm cautiously optimistic that he'll be a very good 4th choice for us, and have faith in Guardiola's ability to pick players.
He isnt going to be 4th choice though is he. Ric made it clear that, even if he doesnt get injured this season, the club feel, quite rightly in my veiw, that vinnie's gametime will have to be carefully managed, so the two will interchange pretty regularly. To be honest I find the prospect of Evans marshalling a back line (Minus Vinnie) for 10 or 12 league games this season, very nerve-wracking indeed.

Have we signed him ?
How does anyone know we're offering 140k
I don't care who he used to play for, I just don't think he's up to our standard.
Who did Tony Book play for when we signed him. How old was he. Sure he was captain. He led us into a great time in our history. There has to be a time when you pull the plug on signing players that every man and his dog with a few zillion quid are after and instead you go for someone who will play with his heart on his sleave. You never know, he may just do that. Ffs we, City, have given that opertunity to him (if true). An opportunity to lead us into a great time in our history. Or he may be shite. Keep an open mind.

Who did Tony Book play for when we signed him. How old was he. Sure he was captain. He led us into a great time in our history. There has to be a time when you pull the plug on signing players that every man and his dog with a few zillion quid are after and instead you go for someone who will play with his heart on his sleave. You never know, he may just do that. Ffs we, City, have given that opertunity to him (if true). An opportunity to lead us into a great time in our history. Or he may be shite. Keep an open mind.
Skip played for Plymouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.