Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be 27 before the season ends so he's not exactly a spring chicken. Personally, I fail to see how we could have a defender less suited to the way we play and, although he might not have been given enough recent game time to reinforce that viewpoint for the fans, I have faith that he's shown it in daily training to Pep and the coaching staff.

Sane must have been great at lwb in training then, he mustn't have done any foul throws either.

He'll be 27 before the season ends so he's not exactly a spring chicken. Personally, I fail to see how we could have a defender less suited to the way we play and, although he might not have been given enough recent game time to reinforce that viewpoint for the fans, I have faith that he's shown it in daily training to Pep and the coaching staff.

I will agree...but personally I think this guy has a lot more to offer. In there somewhere there is a solid player

I will agree...but personally I think this guy has a lot more to offer. In there somewhere there is a solid player

That's fair enough mate. I've still got the feeling he could be a rock for a team that relies heavily on their defence and has their backs to the wall for the majority of the game. I just think that he's not suited to playing for attacking, possession oriented teams where technical ability is needed as well as the composure to stay concentrated against counterattacking teams who park the bus.

That's fair enough mate. I've still got the feeling he could be a rock for a team that relies heavily on their defence and has their backs to the wall for the majority of the game. I just think that he's not suited to playing for attacking, possession oriented teams where technical ability is needed as well as the composure to stay concentrated against counterattacking teams who park the bus.

When we have our backs against the wall (not often )we look shite . It's all about opinions and I just feel if you want somebody to get back and cover he is rapid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.