Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 WBA fans I spoke to think he is being sold massively cheaply.

They consider him to be a great defender and a leader of their team.

I am certainly underwhelmed by this transfer but can't say unless we play them I watch WBA.

The 6-1 is my memory of Evans.

So whilst not exactly happy, there opinion is better informed then mine and so more optimistic on it now then I was.
If he does sign (spits) I think out of respect to him, we should stop singing 'its only 6-1" song.

Hope your right but hes your typical rag and somehow sees it as getting 1 over us in having 1 of their rejects.
Just mention carlos tevez and the fact he chose city instead of man yoo. Mention 1-6 while you're at it. Evans will do ok, he's steady and experienced, no problem with him. Could be worse, we could have signed pogba or fat luke shaw.

Done deal 20million plus add ons taking it to 25 is what some dirty rag has just took great delight in telling me,apparently Evans pushed for the move,only time I hear from the fucker is if they've won or signed some twat so got no reason to doubt him.

I would rather sign Ian fukin Ure. One of the worst players I have ever seen .....RAG

I really can't get my head around this supposed interest in Evans, especially after the massive outlay for a top young keeper and two top quality full backs. It's comparable to some rich bloke having his Ferraris, Lambo's and Porsches on display on his drive and then sticking an Austin Montego in the middle of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.