Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done deal 20million plus add ons taking it to 25 is what some dirty rag has just took great delight in telling me,apparently Evans pushed for the move,only time I hear from the fucker is if they've won or signed some twat so got no reason to doubt him.

Done deal 20million plus add ons taking it to 25 is what some dirty rag has just took great delight in telling me,apparently Evans pushed for the move,only time I hear from the fucker is if they've won or signed some twat so got no reason to doubt him.
Never believe a rag ever

2 WBA fans I spoke to think he is being sold massively cheaply.

They consider him to be a great defender and a leader of their team.

I am certainly underwhelmed by this transfer but can't say unless we play them I watch WBA.

The 6-1 is my memory of Evans.

So whilst not exactly happy, there opinion is better informed then mine and so more optimistic on it now then I was.

2 WBA fans I spoke to think he is being sold massively cheaply.

They consider him to be a great defender and a leader of their team.

I am certainly underwhelmed by this transfer but can't say unless we play them I watch WBA.

The 6-1 is my memory of Evans.

So whilst not exactly happy, there opinion is better informed then mine and so more optimistic on it now then I was.

I think he's looked a better player at West Brom.

Still don't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.