Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of available homegrown. Not far. No doubt you would prefer Ben Gibson and think that option is better.

You don't think Ben Gibson is better sportingly as well as financially? Than £18m for Jonny Evans?

In fact do you not think Mangala, Denayer, Tosin are better in both area's too?

Jesus Christ, I mean Smalling would be better than this.

They did but there not natural wingers and playing an actual 'back three' results In one less creative player in the side so full agreement with regards the virtual back three.

The pace/tempo comes with having the right options. If there is little movement/passing options in advanced areas players will naturally go side to side. It's more instinctive for a Sane Sterling/Jesus to make that run than a Kyle Walker/Danilo. It feels to me like we're playing with the brakes on.

Pep, or people around him, talk a lot about controlling the game and taking the heat out of a match by dictating possession. I hope this was how he viewed Brighton and the first game in the Premiership rather than a transition to a regular back three.

Agree.

Pep can be a little more conservative away from home so it will be interesting to see what he does with the first home game since last season.

The reaction to this news if proof a lot of you don't watch football outside of City. Evans is actually a very good player.

Someone on here claimed WBA fans would be laughing their head's off if we bought him when most would agree he's easily their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.