Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction to this news if proof a lot of you don't watch football outside of City. Evans is actually a very good player.

Someone on here claimed WBA fans would be laughing their head's off if we bought him when most would agree he's easily their best player.

Seriously. I've never seen him have a good game for them. Unless it's against someone below their level.

This guy could be in a Champions league semi-final for us.

You don't think Ben Gibson is better sportingly as well as financially? Than £18m for Jonny Evans?

In fact do you not think Mangala, Denayer, Tosin are better in both area's too?

Jesus Christ, I mean Smalling would be better than this.

No I don't think Gibson would be better sportingly and would no doubt be more expensive. He's also unproven, not used to winning, not used to the pressure of winning things etc etc. Smalling is better than Gibson. Sorry if you can't see passed players being a rag or ex rag.

Fuck me, at first glance I thought this was on a free. Now I'm hearing we may pay 25m for Johnny Fucking Evans!

What is it with us and spunking money on rank average CB's

If some of you thought we're getting Bonucci as the 4th choice CB, you need to get your head checked. We can sell Otamendi for 20-30 million next summer and get ourselves a top class CB for 50-70 million, whatever it costs, to replace him.

Would he get into Utd Chelsea team? Our biggest domestic rivals? Would he get into Barca, Juve, Madrid or cl teams? No. Therefore for 18mil and our aspirations he's a fucking hideous prospect. One that makes a mockery of our other signings at CB and our youth prospects.

Nonsense argument. Would Victor Moses get in our side. Would Lukaku? No. Do they do a good job for their teams. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.