Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Geoff. Some people just try to be clever when you’re trying to have a conversation

I think you know the point he's making. NI fans will have been watching his games in full for NI. They will have seen much more of him than the vast majority of people on here.

No, they haven't. They have seen him playin international football, which one step above pub level & no guage of Premier League games.

We see him either on highlights or live, pretty much every week. Not only that but I've seen most of his recent games for them too.

There are very few people here, who don't know how JFE plays.

Which is why so many don't want him & are hoping for a miracle improvement from Pep, if we do sign him.

We've even seen him playing against us, this season (stranded at the halfway line, pointing, as we fucked off & scored in the cup game)

W4HguLm.gif

200.gif

200w.gif

Has it crossed anyone's mind that he might have improved a bit since leaving United? In fairness it's not often players get better as they grow older.

No, they haven't. They have seen him playin international football, which one step above pub level & no guage of Premier League games.

We see him either on highlights or live, pretty much every week. Not only that but I've seen most of his recent games for them too.

There are very few people here, who don't know how JFE plays.

Which is why so many don't want him & are hoping for a miracle improvement from Pep, if we do sign him.

We've even seen him playing against us, this season (stranded at the halfway line, pointing, as we fucked off & scored in the cup game)

Do you think you've watched more of him than Pep Guardiola this season?

Has it crossed anyone's mind that he might have improved a bit since leaving United? In fairness it's not often players get better as they grow older.

Defenders do as they rely more on experience and intelligence than speed and power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.