Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you've watched more of him than Pep Guardiola this season?

Possibly not. I don't know how much of Pep's week he devotes to JFE.

During his career x 20 at least.

I recon I have also seen JFE play in the flesh many many more times than Pep has.

But that is irrelevant. The point is not whether Pep thinks he can use Jonny Evans, the point is whether plenty of us on here are able to say whether we have seen him play, often.

Many of us have, & many of us laughed at him & many of us used to hope Utd would pick up injuries so they had to play him v us as they did when he got sent off, for rugby tacking Balotelli.

If Pep insists on signing him then we will a hope he makes a great player out of him.

It won't change the fact, that loads of us hage watched him, being shit.

And it won't change the video I posted on here, where you can see for yourself, him being total shit, v a not very good team, only a few weeks ago.

So, if we get him...who's getting his name on their shirt?

Wouldn't have been on any list of mine however with what Pep has done this season and the improvement of many players, would you bet against him on this?

i think he's a decent player, who will do a good job for us. i think he's been pretty solid for a very poor west brom side and he's been really good for northern ireland. if he was that shit pep wouldn't be interested. i think if he hadn't of played for united a lot of posters would be alright with it.

there is that,i dont like it that might play for us and she carries on with the rags station dropping all kinds of titbits for the media to spin,that alone is a no from me

I'm quite sure something will be written into his contract as this could be classed as gross misconduct and could cost him.a small fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.