Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he's a decent player, who will do a good job for us. i think he's been pretty solid for a very poor west brom side and he's been really good for northern ireland. if he was that shit pep wouldn't be interested. i think if he hadn't of played for united a lot of posters would be alright with it.

I don't personally know one single City fan who has Evans' Utd connection as the main reason for not wanting him. And I don't know anyone who wants him.

Personally if I'd watched him & seen that he was really good, I wouldn't care if he was Ferguson's son. We need a cb.

money to him is nothing compared to any damage done to us by her leaking something to the media
Have you red her mutv bio..
I can’t believe nobody has a big problem with her working for the rags !! It’s a major issue for me

Ergh

i think he's a decent player, who will do a good job for us. i think he's been pretty solid for a very poor west brom side and he's been really good for northern ireland. if he was that shit pep wouldn't be interested. i think if he hadn't of played for united a lot of posters would be alright with it.
Another one that's had an afternoon in the march hare:-)

Logic says that this is not happening. The ITKs were saying done deal last night. The only thing that would delay would be a medical today and if no announcement by now why not? Absolute latest would be the club using the afternoon for the usual pictures and then announcing tomorrow morning.If nothing by 10am forget it. Still nothing in the media who would normally have the obvious places staked out.

Logic says that this is not happening. The ITKs were saying done deal last night. The only thing that would delay would be a medical today and if no announcement by now why not? Absolute latest would be the club using the afternoon for the usual pictures and then announcing tomorrow morning.If nothing by 10am forget it. Still nothing in the media who would normally have the obvious places staked out.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Plus back-ups block the path for your own academy players and after a while of just sitting on the bench they get demotivated. Why can't Tosin get the chance? One of the advantages of being a far way ahead is we have room for error. Tosin may become even better than Evans but until he's given the chance we'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.