Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

Some writer just said on sky sports the criteria is also what a player does off the pitch as well,Henderson for BLM collection off the players and rashford for school dinners for children,so the contradiction is kdb 2nd for what he has done on the pitch.

The fact they feel they need to justify the decision tells you everything.

Henderson? Fucking joke.

A serious question why are professional footbballers so thick ?

David Silva and KDB wipe the floor with him, not fut to lace their boots. Surely professional footballers can see that, but on the other hand might explain why so many dont make good managers.

This was the football writers award

I’d hope the players know better and don’t have an agenda... but I won’t hold my breath

Seriously going on past records , is anybody really surprised by this ?

Reading their petty and biased shite regularly is sufficient to know that Kev would never be chosen and that Henderson was the front runner.

Fuck them, the people who really matter know the truth of the situation.

Some writer just said on sky sports the criteria is also what a player does off the pitch as well,Henderson for BLM collection off the players and rashford for school dinners for children,so the contradiction is kdb 2nd for what he has done on the pitch.

Can I just point out that Tory Deeney was the person who brought BLM to the premier league. He got a graphic designer to make the logo, he trademarked it so no one could steal it or sell merchandise, he brought it to the table. David McGoldrick suggested kneeling.

Henderson just contacted the other captains to form a group that spoke as 1 instead of all releasing their own things.

I wonder how Henderson feels about it? Forget KDB for a minute, he has players in his own dressing room more deserving of the award. If he has anything about him, he will be bloody embarrassed receiving it.

Last edited:
The Liverpool supporters on Twitter are saying it’s because of what he has done off the pitch. Does anyone know what the criteria is for this award?

What he meant was that they can always co/me up with some phoney reason to justify their pathetic choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.