Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

I wouldn't read too much into this, as someone pointed out I'd look at the players player where all the footballers have a say. As for Henderson, for a limited player he's an excellent captain and makes them tick, I'm surprised people are surprised by this.

Didn't Giggs win once starting 3 games with 400 substitute appearances in a season?

I wouldn't read too much into this, as someone pointed out I'd look at the players player where all the footballers have a say. As for Henderson, for a limited player he's an excellent captain and makes them tick, I'm surprised people are surprised by this.

Didn't Giggs win once starting 3 games with 400 substitute appearances in a season?

Vinny lifted the Premier league trophy 4 times as City captain and was over looked on each occasion (although he did get something when he left City from the FWA).

Last edited:
Vinny won 4 times as City captain but was over looked on each occasion.
Just another example of people jumping through hoops to try and justify an absolute laughable decision.
The sportswriters are pretty much all in agreement this season that off the field achievements are one of the main criteria for winning when it’s never been mentioned before.
They are a laughing stock.

It's telling that even BT Sport did a poll of the top 5 players for the award, they got a quarter of a million votes and De Bruyne won 55% of them, and that's a platform we have little presence or interest in.

Where all the Hateful Eight will vote together for someone from their clubs?

Like The Cartel always have but now they’ve delved further down the league and got even more clubs to block any pro-City publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.