Jordan thinks Iran's women's football team's goalkeeper is a man

Ah so the first post where I said they pressure homosexuals into sexual reassignment doesn't count.

Only person vitue signalling was yourself.

If you want to take that tone with me that you did and talk about Dr Mengele, I don't see why I should respond any other way.
Take it upstairs please, this is the Iranian football thread.

On a separate note, thought you’d have gone back for the Expo must be some serious coin about.
No mate. Im out of lockdown tomorrow so will either be on the court, in a pool, on a course or in a restaurant for the next month or two.

Which will probably turn out not to be men but individuals with "differences of sexual development" or intersex conditions. To be put it bluntly Health care services and education in much of Africa is of a lower standard.

It is common in Africa to link birth defects to superstitions like witchcraft and they come with social stigma, so even when people recognise there might be "an issue" it isn't always in their family member's immediate best interests to seek medical diagnosis and treatment. And that's assuming that they can afford it and it is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.