Jordan thinks Iran's women's football team's goalkeeper is a man

There is a lot of talk on here about lgbt but are the Jordanians not simply saying the goal keeper is a bloke.
Let's face it, when you are wearing a full headscarf, shirt, shorts and leggings no one can tell what sex you are.
I think the beard might give it away

This is almost parody of the "stoning" scene in Life of Brian.

"Are there any men here today?"

No, no, no, no (voices getting higher in pitch).

All, of course, wearing Hijab headscarves, long sleeved tops and tracksuit bottoms.
The only difference to the stoning is the lack of beards on the players.

Good god, why don't you read that back and then go and look for evidence I approve of forced sex assignment surgery. Utterly bizarre.
I read. I'm not all that interested to be fair. All I kept seeing was you saying something along the lines of, You know gents, Iran recognizes transgenderism. I believe you said it twice before admitting it was forced. So please spare me your righteous indignation.

As a general statement not to Mr./Mrs/Miss/Ms. Fode, originally, my intention was to highlight the "Scooby-Doo shit. " And, per the usual, BM forces every post where someone can virtue signal to descend into what about-ism and I'm better than you because of xyz. Yes, I played too this time.

Fuck me, we are our own worst enemy around here

Ret's go, Raggy.

I read. I'm not all that interested to be fair. All I kept seeing was you saying something along the lines of, You know gents, Iran recognizes transgenderism. I believe you said it twice before admitting it was forced. So please spare me your righteous indignation.

As a general statement not to Mr./Mrs/Miss/Ms. Fode, originally, my intention was to highlight the "Scooby-Doo shit. " And, per the usual, BM forces every post where someone can virtue signal to descend into what about-ism and I'm better than you because of xyz. Yes, I played too this time.

Fuck me, we are our own worst enemy around here

Ret's go, Raggy.

Ah so the first post where I said they pressure homosexuals into sexual reassignment doesn't count.

Only person vitue signalling was yourself.

If you want to take that tone with me that you did and talk about Dr Mengele, I don't see why I should respond any other way.

Nothing to do with football.

Post it upstairs, I'm sure if you Google you can find articles and examples in football.

I have already posted one about Iran.

Nothing to do with football.

Post it upstairs, I'm sure if you Google you can find articles and examples in football.

I have already posted one about Iran.
You seem to think this is simply about football. It isn't - it touches on an issue that cuts right across sport. Ergo, my posts.

You seem to think this is simply about football. It isn't - it touches on an issue that cuts right across sport. Ergo, my posts.

As I said before, post it upstairs if you feel so strongly about it and want to discuss it. There are other threads already in existence or you can make a new one.

All other sports discussions not involving football go in off-topic, this is something very simple and all of us can understand.

The Yorkshire County cricket club racism issue has it's own thread, it isn't being discussed in a thread about "kick-it-out" or any of the racism in football threads.

If it is so important to you surely you will want to create a thread of it's own to give it the prominence it deserves?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.