Jordan thinks Iran's women's football team's goalkeeper is a man

Then it really isn't the same as recognizing trans people. Telling a gay man, "Surgically alter your body to become a woman so we can continue to claim there are no gays in Iran or we throw you from a tower," is nowhere near the same as being born a man in a woman's body and vice versa.

I'm actually surprised you're fighting that corner here. They "recognise" trans people my arse. It sounds more like forced sex reassignment surgery. Dr. Mengele probably dreamed to do this himself.

Good god, why don't you read that back and then go and look for evidence I approve of forced sex assignment surgery. Utterly bizarre.

That link doesn't work btw. Just opens an icon.

Not just pariah states. I was watching the Paralympics and they mentioned that they'd reintroduced categories for intellectual disability. They had to remove it after a Spanish team got a load of people to pretend to have intellectual disabilities to make up the team.

Story

But yeah, anyone who doesn't think that the transgender thing will not be used to cheat knows nothing about the history of sport. Countries will use anything to cheat. I remember those gymnasts in Beijing who suddenly aged 2 years in a day so that they were old enough to compete.

It still works for me through clicking through it. Might be incompatibility issue with iPhone if that's what you are using.

Then it really isn't the same as recognizing trans people. Telling a gay man, "Surgically alter your body to become a woman so we can continue to claim there are no gays in Iran or we throw you from a tower," is nowhere near the same as being born a man in a woman's body and vice versa.

I'm actually surprised you're fighting that corner here. They "recognise" trans people my arse. It sounds more like forced sex reassignment surgery. Dr. Mengele probably dreamed to do this himself.
Can we stop with the lazy and racist “homosexuals are thrown from towers” bollocks for Iran please. Just because that happened with ISIS doesn’t mean it’s policy across the Middle East.

Hmm. I shall have to look and see if our own Ederson is really a member of the fairer sex.

What is now North Trafford College, next to the cop shop, had a large number of Persian students and no doubt elsewhere, we were very closely linked with Persian at that time. As you say the country was very affluent and progressive and in some respects that was its downfall, Ayatollah Homenie (sp) used all the progressive features, women wearing short skirts, fancy cars etc etc to stir up religious aggression.
The rest as they say is history but Persia was a beautiful country.
I remember back in the late 70s , early 80s British Aerospace/Hawker Siddeley at Woodford had lots of Students from Iran, great set of guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.