Jorginho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SebastianBlue, 24 Jan 2018.

1. vmsuhail

vmsuhail

Ohh yes, and Weigl as well. Yaya is the only one from our midfield leaving and only 1 should be coming in for that position. It's time to put some brake on spending, doesn't matter FFP2.0 will take care of it anyway.

2. San Tropez

San Tropez

You are right of course.

As I said yesterday before the Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma match, if push came to shove, I'd want Fred over Jorginho. Jorginho would do well in La Liga.

Both are technical but Fred has more stamina and agility from what I have seen. I see stamina and agility as prerequisite to excel in PL.

We could also do with someone that can bury a free-kick. The number of free kicks we waste is bordering on criminal. That free kick by Fred last night was not his first, there are a few more on youtube. Wish Sane could learn to do that. He already has the power, just lacking accuracy.

3. vmsuhail

vmsuhail

Add to that Fred is waiting to join City and Guardiola, whereas it's been mentioned Jorginho doesn't like Manchester weather. It's a no-brainer whom we should be after.

4. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

These are reporting his agent was in Manchester talking with the rags....

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...lterra-possibile-summit-con-lo-united-1091297

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Ag.Jorginho in England: possible summit with United
    03.22.2018 16:16 by Alessio Alaimo Twitter: @alaimotmw article read 3290 times

© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
    [​IMG]

English sirens for Napoli midfielder Jorginho. Agent Joao Santos is in England, in Manchester. Possible meeting with United to try to lay the groundwork for next season. The Premier League calls, Jorginho in the thoughts of Manchester United ..

5. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Despite the rumours around a transfer, the agent’s visit may not be linked to that. Argentina face Italy on Friday at the Etihad, and Jorginho is in the Italian squad having chosen to represent the country despite being born in Brazil.

But that’s not quite as exciting is it?!
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/serie-mid...-meeting-man-united-super-transfer-suggested/

6. Easy

Easy

Joao Santos, the agent of Napoli and Italy midfielder Jorginho (26), was at the Etihad Stadium last night and it is believed he spoke to representatives of both City and United. [RAI Sport]

7. asaluttar

asaluttar

I am glad City are not going the scattergun manure approach or wasting money on big money players for the sake of it

But I hope the club doesn't get complacent and miss all our main targets in central midfield. We have just been extraordinarily lucky to have Fernandinho the last few years, but with Yaya retiring and Fernandinho very possibly about to decline from his immense standards, we could end up with nobody left to cover.

8. shak

shak

Why would City let rag officials talk to him at the Etihad? Surely it can't mean that.

9. Easy

Easy

Maybe the translation is wrong. Probably spoke to rag officials at a different place.

10. richards30

richards30

I think it would show confidence in our own potential bid and if a player wants us then that should be enough and not be all about the extra money the rags bribe people with to join them