Jorginho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SebastianBlue, 24 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizens_1976

citizens_1976

I can't agree with that. Every time I watch him play for Napoli which has been a good 7 or 8 times this season he impresses me almost every time. He is a brain player, great vision and very quick building from defence to attack. He would slot straight into this City team however he isn't the most physically imposing player. That is if we are looking for clone of Fernandinho who might not be the biggest, but is a wirey, tough, aggressive little bugger.

The one player of Napoli I would love in a City shirt is Insigne. What a player.

2. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Yep Insigne is quality.

3. shak

shak

Ahaha I like your style! I guess it would be kind of a badass move for Txiki to introduce Ed Woodward.

"Okay Jorgi, now we've finished that human testicle over there is going to offer you twice as much money to play as a centre back at an inferior club managed by a man whos starting to look like he smoked meth before press conferences. Have a good evening"

4. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Oi! Don't talk about our Edwood like that.

5. KCblue

KCblue

Hadn't seen this posted anywhere, seems he's a big fan of Pep:

6. Easy

Easy

He would slot right in. Him or Fabinho are my top choices for DM.

7. cjn

cjn

That's an eyebrow raise for sure. Could be something in this one

8. KCblue

KCblue

Yeah, I was fine with Fred the whole time we were being linked to him. But as you mentioned, Jorginho would not have to adjust a ton to fit our system, and with Italy missing the World Cup he would have an entire preseason with us. And sure he's 26 (which isn't exactly young), but he's six and a half years younger than Fernandinho. Bring him in, and once Dinho moves on hopefully Douglas Luiz is ready or we go again for a young player to eventually replace Jorginho.

I will say, the club has done a fantastic job in recent years with planning for the future. In terms of management, player arrivals, sponsorships, etc. Other than keeping a few full backs past their expiry dates..

9. Easy

Easy

Have to agree. Good point about him not going to the WC, a major boost if he were to join.

10. KCblue

KCblue

And now this:

https://www.football-italia.net/119164/jorginho-england-suits-me-but

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.