Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reports are to be believed then it’s straightforward what is happening and it is very reminiscent of the Sanchez saga.

We’ve reached a deal with the player and Napoli.

ADL wanted to get more money and gets Chelsea involved in the bidding.

Chelsea have offered Napoli and Jorginho more money than our previous agreed deal.

ADL wants Jorginho to join Chelsea but the player has not yet made a decision.

We’ve set a precedent with the Sanchez deal that we will not renegotiate terms of an agreed deal. So the logic would suggest that Jorginho will join Chelsea. Unless he has his heart set on City in which case all he has to do is refuse Chelsea and Napoli will sell him.

Money talks though.

We are 'Desperate' and 'we need to have a long hard look at ourselves'

That's the sad shit i was referring to.Total bollocks that only serves to wind people up and receive the deserved replies you have.This deal may not even be over......and if it is,it's because the Prem Champions and best run club in the country has decided so.

Take some of your own advice,seriously.

Yeah fair enough mate, I apologise. You're right it's not over yet, but it sounds very much like it might be. I do think we are desperate or very soon will be though.

So the MEN story doesn’t really shed any light on it.

Does anyone have Instagram who can confirm his mum/sister are following Chelsea?
From what I've heard his mother has 2 instagram profiles. One private account and one public account. Jorginho follows them both. On her public account she has started following Chelsea. On the private one (I don't follow it, so I pass on the information I've heard, not 100% sure it's correct) she also follows Chelsea, but she also follows AC Milan. Her sister also has a private account, but she also follows Chelsea. As far as I can see, no one follows City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.