Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good move by the agent - if Napoli decide not to sell the Agent will demand the terms we have offered from Napoli - which in turn will force them into selling. Sounds a reasonable move but the agent knows full well that Napoli can’t offer his his client what we can.

This is done. The fact the agent has actively moved to avoid an auction with his comments tells me they have this deal in place on all fronts. If not, he'd be far less committal.

Fantastic player this fella. Watching Napoli this season has been a pleasure and the two players at the heart of it all are Jorginho and Insigne.

The brains of that Napoli team, he is the orchestrator. Going off his passing statistics he will fit in perfectly in a Pep Guardiola team. Get it done City!

I know a lot of people on here will be underwhelmed if we sign Mahrez and Jorginho only this summer, but I will be absolutely buzzing. Two players who are absolutely tailor made for this team. It's hard to find a more perfect duo for our team than these two. People need to stop thinking BIG names, think about the system first. The system comes first. As soon as a player compromises the system, the whole house falls down. Look at the Rags over the road with Sanchez and Pogba. Say no more. All style and no substance, in other words all fart and no shit.

Fantastic player this fella. Watching Napoli this season has been a pleasure and the two players at the heart of it all are Jorginho and Insigne.

The brains of that Napoli team, he is the orchestrator. Going off his passing statistics he will fit in perfectly in a Pep Guardiola team. Get it done City!

I know a lot of people on here will be underwhelmed if we sign Mahrez and Jorginho only this summer, but I will be absolutely buzzing. Two players who are absolutely tailor made for this team. It's hard to find a more perfect duo for our team than these two. People need to stop thinking BIG names, think about the system first. The system comes first. As soon as a player compromises the system, the whole house falls down. Look at the Rags over the road with Sanchez and Pogba. Say no more. All style and no substance, in other words all fart and no shit.

Agree entirely and here is a couple more so called big names....Falcao and Di Maria....what a waste of space. Jorginho is tailor made for Pep's City and Mahrez will flourish playing with the likes of KDB and Silva....and with Pep's coaching there is no telling how far he could go.

I wish I could find this great thread that was put together by a Liverpool fan back when they were a favorite to sign him. It had all the maps and graphs that showed his pass distribution and in terms of who will benefit the most in our squad is Dave and Leroy. One of the most common actions with Jorginho to Hamsik then crossed to Callejon. Similar to when Dave receives a pass in space, finds Leroy and crossed to Raheem. And the and then there’s stuff like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.