Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli played their last game of the season today.....hopefully things now start moving for this transfer...

Les Owens ‏ @GoodKidManCity 1h1 hour ago
190 passes, 90% completion 5/6 duels won 4 tackles 2 interceptions for Jorginho today . Masterclass
His real stats are 23 passes 10 percent complete 1/2 duels .2 tackles one interception.they will try anything for another ten million.:))

Sarri joining Chelsea would make Jorginho's transfer more complicated...

I agree mate.....Chelsea could still be an option for Sarri, more so, as he confirmed he wouldnt move to another Italian team....

Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh 10m10 minutes ago
Sarri leaving Napoli?: “In life everything comes to an end. Sometimes it's better to finish stories when it’s good. Tomorrow I’ll talk to my family. The president needs a quick response. I couldn’t go to another Italian team immediately. The memory of Napoli would be too strong."

The above comments by Sari translates in the British papers to Sirri contract talks have collapsed. Chelsea monitoring the situarion.

Last edited:
I don’t see much of an issue even if Sarri goes to Chelsea. It’s not like Jorginho will automatically go there.

They have Kante already and have invested in Bakayoko so there is no room for Jorginho imo.

I don’t see much of an issue even if Sarri goes to Chelsea. It’s not like Jorginho will automatically go there.

They have Kante already and have invested in Bakayoko so there is no room for Jorginho imo.
Exactly, wasn’t like that with Isco and Pellegrini and also Klopp and Ilkay.

Chelsea are in a state of flux so if we have a firm agreement with the player and Napoli need cash for reinvestment I can't see them taking too long to get the deal signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.