Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was fine with Fred the whole time we were being linked to him. But as you mentioned, Jorginho would not have to adjust a ton to fit our system, and with Italy missing the World Cup he would have an entire preseason with us. And sure he's 26 (which isn't exactly young), but he's six and a half years younger than Fernandinho. Bring him in, and once Dinho moves on hopefully Douglas Luiz is ready or we go again for a young player to eventually replace Jorginho.

I will say, the club has done a fantastic job in recent years with planning for the future. In terms of management, player arrivals, sponsorships, etc. Other than keeping a few full backs past their expiry dates..
Jacob Davenport will be about the right age coming through. I have quite high hopes for him in the dinho position if he carries on improving.

How does he compare to Milinkovic-Savic? Or to Fernandinho for that matter!?

Is he good enough for us? I've never seen him play.
He's nothing like Dinho or SMS. Busquets and Weigl are the closest analogies - more of a 'regista' than a ball-winner, would significantly improve our play against heavy press.
Yes, he's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.