Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
"look at alternatives"....lol.

I honestly think we have fucked up. Keita, Fabinho, Fred, Jorginho......

It's not like there are tons of good options there left. Unless we only want a back-up.

I said this sometime last month and was slagged off on this thread here https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/jorginho.332681/page-166#post-11025885

De laurentis is a fucking crooked genius, he kept on dragging the deal while other teams snapped up our back up options,with Fabinho gone and Fred soon to be signed by the rags, the quality of midfield players in the market has significantly diminished and that leaves only one Pep style midfielder in the market, De Laurentis has all the cards now!

I knew all along that De Laurentis was fucking us over, like I said back then, Laurentis has ALL the cards now!

Agreed, although I doubt City would brief such at this stage, if only to ensure whoever else we move for, their club doesn't ramp up the price.

Well that's inevitable now.

Also I don't know why you'd assume City have known for a while, The italians are saying this all happened v. suddenly, not unlike the Alves transfer which by all accounts took City completely by surprise last summer.

The entitlement. We missed out on a player, it happens.

Napoli clearly played it very well and in the end, worked out financially better off than dealing with us.

Jorginho showed loyalty to his manager.

We'll find someone else, just because we're City and have Pep doesn't mean that no other club can compete or is appealing.

I said this sometime last month and was slagged off on this thread here https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/jorginho.332681/page-166#post-11025885

I knew all along that De Laurentis was fucking us over, like I said back then, Laurentis has ALL the cards now!

Not sure I agree. We have not lost any of our first 11 players and Gundo was used sparingly last year. We are not desperate - we can and should walk away if that is the right thing to do. With Mahrez signed / Yaya gone we have the same size squad. We are not under any pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.