Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wumming at all. You have brought all this on yourself. You post in a provocative manner to get a reaction (dont believe me, go back and look at how you introduce some tweets). Only when you are pulled up on it you change the landscape.

You were constantly having a dig at the club when only in possession of a tweet to go on and, as soon as it was announced for Chelsea you jump on here like a pubescent teenager trying to give it I told you so.

Thankfully the window closes soon.

Double standards, just like I originally said....You not wumming but I brought it on myself? If you not WUMMING why keep it going? You would make your point and then take it off thread....The fact that you continue to do this on thread shows you WUMMING, as refuse to do it via PM and allow this thread to get back to topic. You do it on thread not just to provoke a reaction from me but in the hope others join your crusade, which they have. If that is not a WUM, I dont know what is. I not changing my landscape, I made my point and now trying to move on. Any time you want to make my opinion personal, you will get the same reaction as not going to take shit anymore.... I've got nothing to say to you, so if you feel the need to slag me off, PM it, is that so difficult?

Last edited:
If it's any consolation you win the biggest fucking moaning fucker on here prize?

Many want to discuss what happened so its still open for now and if you dont want to discuss it anymore then dont post, no one is forcing anyone.
Ooooh can I "give it back" as you've "dished it out" or will I get banned again because you Mods can't take it?

I negotiated on behalf of a large multinational for years. Some deals you have to walk away from, some you have to accept that you are being bent over but need to do the deal regardless. I can’t imagine facing my boss after a run like Alves, Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho though. I can hear him now saying “you are having a bit of a dodgy run mate.”

Ooooh can I "give it back" as you've "dished it out" or will I get banned again because you Mods can't take it?

Give it out as much as you like to me as a poster but if you want to mod bash then do it via PM as per the code of conduct.

cheers.

This plodder is Fabregas without the passing, not sure why Chelsea need that but at least it stops us getting lumbered with him. Maybe we'll look for someone quicker than a snail now

Not fussed about Jorginho, I was never that excited about signing him. Much better that we got Mahrez.

We can use Delph in midfield, he’d be just as good if not better. Pep may even be looking for another midfielder anyway, transfer window has a while to go yet.

I negotiated on behalf of a large multinational for years. Some deals you have to walk away from, some you have to accept that you are being bent over but need to do the deal regardless. I can’t imagine facing my boss after a run like Alves, Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho though. I can hear him now saying “you are having a bit of a dodgy run mate.”

Seeing as Sanchez and Alves have both flopped, Fred and Jorginho unknown if you had a decent boss then he give you a raise.

Give it out as much as you like to me as a poster but if you want to mod bash then do it via PM as per the code of conduct.

cheers.
Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect.
This same code of conduct you mean? You are actively encouraging breaking it but then making up protocol to enforce it?

I'd report your breach of it but you'd probably get to deal with it anyway.

He's right though.Youre a bright lad but all you seem to want to do is whine and moan or throw sly digs about,its classic troll behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.