José Ángel Pozo

Just saw Pozo was training with the first team ahead of the Hull match. Would be lovely if he could mange a spot on the bench with Jovetic ruled out.

lancs blue said:
big gaz said:
Well the last time I saw Pozo and Sinclair play together was 2 years ago v Wolves in an EDS game and my view on both has not changed.

Ha ha, I was at that game, a fairly dull affair until young Jose Angel came off the bench and made us all sit up. Good to see him do well tonight after his injury problems - a composed finish and an important part in the 5th and 7th goals.

Cheers for that mate, at times on here sometimes I think have I just made that up, pies were b****ard hot that night ;-)

TypicalBlueMoon said:
Just saw Pozo was training with the first team ahead of the Hull match. Would be lovely if he could mange a spot on the bench with Jovetic ruled out.

That would be great for the lad. I just hope he becomes Merlins apprentice. Now that would be nice.

big gaz said:
TypicalBlueMoon said:

That would be great for the lad. I just hope he becomes Merlins apprentice. Now that would be nice.

Even Nasri is out, so definitely one spot left on the bench for Pozo... unless we decide to have Sinclair instead.

TypicalBlueMoon said:
big gaz said:
TypicalBlueMoon said:

Even Nasri is out, so definitely one spot left on the bench for Pozo... unless we decide to have Sinclair instead.
Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino

Navas
Aguero
Silva

Dzeko

Subs
Willy
Kolorov
Demich
Sagna
Milner
Sinclair
Pozo

SlimShadyRus said:
TypicalBlueMoon said:
big gaz said:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino

Navas
Aguero
Silva

Dzeko

Subs
Willy
Kolorov
Demich
Sagna
Milner
Sinclair
Pozo
Hopefully Pozo gets a run out in PRL!

If we hadn't blown our 2-0 lead today and cruised, I think he would have had a Premier League debut. Shame as he'll be back in the 21s now with Jovetic coming back.

LoveCity said:
If we hadn't blown our 2-0 lead today and cruised, I think he would have had a Premier League debut. Shame as he'll be back in the 21s now with Jovetic coming back.

Jovetic will probably be injured very soon again so there will be other chances for Pozo. and even if miracle happens and Jojo stays fit, I still hope Pozo can get some opportunities!

Dunne's own goal said:
LoveCity said:

Jovetic will probably be injured very soon again so there will be other chances for Pozo. and even if miracle happens and Jojo stays fit, I still hope Pozo can get some opportunities!
Pellegrini already said after Sheff Weds game that he will get more opportunities. Incredibly talented, no wonder Pellegrini and Txiki rate him highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.