José Gayà

He would be a dynamite signing. We missed out on Luke Shaw unfortunately but we cannot miss out on Gaya or Ricardo Rodriguez if they are sold. We have to start thinking long term and both are good enough to play for our first team.

abellwillring said:
He would be a dynamite signing. We missed out on Luke Shaw unfortunately but we cannot miss out on Gaya or Ricardo Rodriguez if they are sold. We have to start thinking long term and both are good enough to play for our first team.

Luke Shaw's been on the Rooney diet - he doesn't look anywhere near the player he was at Southampton. Bertrand has picked up where he left off without any real loss.

City_Sean said:
Either he or Kurzawa would be quality in our team. Gaya has been excellent this season, rated by Valencia fans as better than both Juan Bernat and Jordi Alba.

Having watched both quite regularly at Valencia I agree, but I'd also say that one of the reasons Bernat was let go was because Gaya was coming through and now the have been taken over by Peter Lim I don't think it's going to be as easy to buy off Valencia as it once was. Also Real are strongly rumoured to want him as a Coentrao replacement, and we know from Isco that when Spanish players get offers from Real, they don't usually say no.

domalino said:
City_Sean said:
Either he or Kurzawa would be quality in our team. Gaya has been excellent this season, rated by Valencia fans as better than both Juan Bernat and Jordi Alba.

Having watched both quite regularly at Valencia I agree, but I'd also say that one of the reasons Bernat was let go was because Gaya was coming through and now the have been taken over by Peter Lim I don't think it's going to be as easy to buy off Valencia as it once was. Also Real are strongly rumoured to want him as a Coentrao replacement, and we know from Isco that when Spanish players get offers from Real, they don't usually say no.
Gaya is my #1 LB
Jetro Willem's #2 LB

Kurzawa is a distant 3rd. Rodriguez I don't consider at all coz he will cost more than we should be willing to pay at that position. Seeing as we need studs at other positions.

But Tolmie's claim that we are neither in for Pogba or Like leaves MW convinced this will be a disappointing summer too.

abellwillring said:
Thank fuck we did .

Dax777 said:
domalino said:
City_Sean said:

Gaya is my #1 LB
Jetro Willem's #2 LB

Kurzawa is a distant 3rd. Rodriguez I don't consider at all coz he will cost more than we should be willing to pay at that position. Seeing as we need studs at other positions.

But Tolmie's claim that we are neither in for Pogba or Like leaves MW convinced this will be a disappointing summer too.
Jetro Willems is great going forwards, but an absolute disaster defensively, never in position. Looks like a young Marcelo to me. Great cross on him, but he'd get eaten alive in the premier league

BigOscar said:
Dax777 said:
domalino said:
Gaya is my #1 LB
Jetro Willem's #2 LB

Jetro Willems is great going forwards, but an absolute disaster defensively, never in position. Looks like a young Marcelo to me. Great cross on him, but he'd get eaten alive in the premier league
Not just to you mate, it is exactly why I want him. It's like having an extra skilled player on the field. Its a huge advantage. I don't care about his average defense just like I seldom care about Marcelo's. Skilled footballer at LB is what I want. Like I said, I'd take Gaya first, but no one else over Jetro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.