Jose Angel Pozo

LoveCity said:
brass neck said:
Looking forward to the day we can produce local kids like that and they will be taken seriously with them being British and full of flair! Call me old fashioned but if we sign a 15 year old, I'd prefer him to be British. If real can produce them, we should be able to!

This may happen in the not too distant future with our Grade 1 academy facilities (first in Britain) and high quality coaching staff. We nearly got what you're talking about with two lads before the takeover - Johnson and Ireland (not sure I'd call what SWP had "flair") - and if not for physical (Johnson) or mental (Ireland) problems these two could have turned out to be special players. Imagine what we'll be able to do with our expanded scouting network searching the British Isles for kids, who will then come into one of the best academy facility's the world has ever seen.

This this and only this.

I dont want to claim at being itk, but know a fair bit about the academy on the inside. There are youngsters coming through at the moment who are very technically gifted.

When you look at who we have produced under Cassell SWP, Nedum and Richards they're more athletes than footballers. Whereas when you look at Adam Drury, Alex Henshall, Kieran Kennedy, Luke Coulson, George Evans, Jordi Hiwula and Devante Cole they all have good physical attributes but they can also play a very attractive game, and this is only the first year of our new set-up.

The current Under 16's are a very very good team, they have foreign players such as Marcos Lopes and Gabriel Almeida, but they also have players like Dominic McHale who is very gifted and a local lad, so we are producing them as we speak.

I think it's time we move this to regular forum, looks like he's signed!

"@mcfc_ngen_acad: Seen Pozo from Real Madrid here today with his players - apparently he has now signed"

Very very very highly rated, probably highest rated kid in the Real Madrid youth setup. Could be a great bit of business for us.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:

"@mcfc_ngen_acad: Seen Pozo from Real Madrid here today with his players - apparently he has now signed"

Very very very highly rated, probably highest rated kid in the Real Madrid youth setup. Could be a great bit of business for us.

Are you one of the new mods?

MCFC_NGEN_ACAD MCFCReserves&Academy
Seen Pozo from Real Madrid here today with his players - apparently he has now signed.

GREAT news!

Ducado said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:

Are you one of the new mods?

No sir, just very excited about a very good young talent coming our way!

One of Madrid's BEST prospects this lad. Wetting my lips at the opportunity of seeing a true complete footballing striker develop in our ranks.

I really like the way our club is going about its business. In 5-8 years we will see an influx of high quality youth who have trained together for many years and have an understanding and relationship with each other.

The future is blue, lads.

For those that would like to base their expectations on a YouTube compilation:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7IQ6FFwsvM[/youtube]

Pughie said:
When you look at who we have produced under Cassell SWP, Nedum and Richards they're more athletes than footballers. Whereas when you look at Adam Drury, Alex Henshall, Kieran Kennedy, Luke Coulson, George Evans, Jordi Hiwula and Devante Cole they all have good physical attributes but they can also play a very attractive game, and this is only the first year of our new set-up.
People don't realise that's why JC's time was up. He wasn't producing the right sort of players and developing the kids in the way that would make them better equipped for the first team. As nice a man as he is, that's the way it was.

it's kind of frightening that there's people out there making compilations of a 14 or 15 year old boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.