Jose Luis Tamargo

goat boy said:
bluwes said:
kramer said:
It was mentioned earlier that three of our legends were introduced to a Spanish gentleman at the game today Well I have just spoken to one of them and he doesn't recall this happening he is also unaware of David Villa's agent being present at the game

Make of that what you will I just post it for information

Kramer. I saw it with my own eyes. In the Manacunian suite. I only said I looked at Google images of Tamargo. It looked like him. he was definately Spanish had two kids with him and was being given a guided tour.
Which ever legend it was you spoke to be it, Colin Bell, Tommy Booth or Peter Barnes , ask them who it was they were introduced to while we were dining

Do you recognise this man? ;)

tamargo.jpg

From that photo no, it wasnt him !!

Hair longer and not slicked.
Not tecchie enough to upload.On Google images there is a photo on row 2,
3 males together.Villa on the right,that guy in the middle, well the guy on the left looks like the guy I saw today

bluwes said:
goat boy said:
bluwes said:
kramer said:
It was mentioned earlier that three of our legends were introduced to a Spanish gentleman at the game today Well I have just spoken to one of them and he doesn't recall this happening he is also unaware of David Villa's agent being present at the game

Make of that what you will I just post it for information

Kramer. I saw it with my own eyes. In the Manacunian suite. I only said I looked at Google images of Tamargo. It looked like him. he was definately Spanish had two kids with him and was being given a guided tour.
Which ever legend it was you spoke to be it, Colin Bell, Tommy Booth or Peter Barnes , ask them who it was they were introduced to while we were dining

Do you recognise this man? ;)

tamargo.jpg

3 males together.Villa on the right,that guy in the middle, well the guy on the left looks like the guy I saw today

1205330563843_enviofotografos_20080311_220825.jpg

You mean this guy? It's not Tamargo but it looks like hes involved with Villa.

bluwes said:

I'm pretty sure that dude up there ^^ is Tamargo.

Is this the picture you were looking at?

2007-03-24_IMG_2007-03-17_02.12.19__GI058F1.jpg

bobmcfc said:
the guy in the middle is tomargo i think
Yeah i think so, and the guy on the right is the man bluwes say in the Manc. suite. Surely he has something to do with Villa too looking at this photo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.