Jose Luis Tamargo

It was mentioned earlier that three of our legends were introduced to a Spanish gentleman at the game today Well I have just spoken to one of them and he doesn't recall this happening he is also unaware of David Villa's agent being present at the game

Make of that what you will I just post it for information

kramer said:
It was mentioned earlier that three of our legends were introduced to a Spanish gentleman at the game today Well I have just spoken to one of them and he doesn't recall this happening he is also unaware of David Villa's agent being present at the game

good detective work!!
i cant see why he would want to be at game anyway,if everything is so hush hush they would not want this man anywhere near eastlands or media IMO

good job he wasnt at game then! (0-3)

bluespana said:
Messi didn´t play tonight...Could be him...on a mercy mission. ;)

My Nan didn't play today either, i'll get her boots out

kramer said:

Kramer. I saw it with my own eyes. In the Mancunian suite. I only said I looked at Google images of Tamargo. It looked like him. he was definately Spanish had two kids with him and was being given a guided tour.
Which ever legend it was you spoke to be it, Colin Bell, Tommy Booth or Peter Barnes , ask them who it was they were introduced to while we were dining

It appears Jose has fetched the kids over for the Mary J Blige concert, realised he'd got his dates wrong, and decided to take in a bit of footie.

Dont know how accurate this is but a list of his clients. Someone said it could be why he was here and not for Villa. One name stands out to me! The last one, and Ajay did say a bid had been made by us...
Miguel Angel Ruiz
Miguel Angel Angulo
David Albelda
Santiago Canizares
David Villa
Ronald Koeman
Iker Casillas
Sergio Ramos
Fernando Torres

bluwes said:
kramer said:

Kramer. I saw it with my own eyes. In the Manacunian suite. I only said I looked at Google images of Tamargo. It looked like him. he was definately Spanish had two kids with him and was being given a guided tour.
Which ever legend it was you spoke to be it, Colin Bell, Tommy Booth or Peter Barnes , ask them who it was they were introduced to while we were dining

Do you recognise this man? ;)

tamargo.jpg

bluwes said:
kramer said:

Kramer. I saw it with my own eyes. In the Manacunian suite. I only said I looked at Google images of Tamargo. It looked like him. he was definately Spanish had two kids with him and was being given a guided tour.

I wasn't trying to doubt you in fact I called him expecting him to confirm Thats why I didnt use your post as a quote as well. The reason I said he doesn't recall is that they do get introduced to lots of people and it maybe that he wasnt at the front of the invite at the time and I'm sure it wouldn't have been let me intorduce you to JLT he's David Villa's agent.

Maybe he was told to keep it underwraps, although if that was the case he would have trusted me to tell me and then I wouldnt have even commented on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.