Jose Luis Tamargo

Bongo Joe said:
bobmcfc said:
the guy in the middle is tomargo i think
Yeah i think so, and the guy on the right is the man bluwes say in the Manc. suite. Surely he has something to do with Villa too looking at this photo.

no, he said the guy on the right is davd villa. he said the guy in the middle is who he saw. i think lol

in bongo joe's pic, there's a chick who appears to be the president of a bank, then the dude in the shirt and tie who appears to be a politician called gauden villas.

non hablo espanyol, i'm afraid, so i might yet be wrong and finding infor though google uk is nightmarish

Silva scored again, and Villa went sick in the celebration. Interesting to see if he comes off.

Halfpenny said:
Silva scored again, and Villa went sick in the celebration. Interesting to see if he comes off.

Keep us informed, and the sort of thing he does if he does come off

clairepartyring said:
vincent said:
clairepartyring said:
Hour by hour,this is getting more like Crimewatch!!!!!

Exciting though.

hey claire you started it all :))

Dont you start Vincent!!!!! All i said was i received a phone call,wish i had kept my mouth shut!!!!

haha but you know we love it !

Ducado said:
clairepartyring said:
Hour by hour,this is getting more like Crimewatch!!!!!

Exciting though.

Yes you did start this! More info please

She gets her info the same way Marcus does. The only difference is that Claire rubs her party ring.

I'm gonna get crucified for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.