Jose Luis Tamargo

Gina said:
He said the Raddison

You do realise your now hooked on the site and will not be able to turn your comp on without checking it!!! It's a habbit you cant kick. Thanks for the info though Gina, hope you are well from all the blues on here. Let us know if you hear anything else.

City Slicker said:
sorry this is gonna sound mega thick but what is the raddison???a hotel or summat???
waits for abuse.....

A posh Hotel in Manchester.

City Slicker said:
sorry this is gonna sound mega thick but what is the raddison???a hotel or summat???
waits for abuse.....
yep your thick ;-)

its a Hotel known worldwide!!

Giles said:
ramsdale4 said:
You still working at the clap clinic?

You and your "jokes", eh? How far down your throat can you get your feet?

A bit foot in mouth I must admit. No harm meant by it though.

Easy mistake to make. Hope your doing ok Gina.

Giles said:
ramsdale4 said:
You still working at the clap clinic?

You and your "jokes", eh? How far down your throat can you get your feet?

Come on let it drop, no one said anything bad. as you know all posters get a joke thrown at them and nobody knew who Gina was and I'm sure now we all realise, that all curtiousy will be granted to her. Plus I'm sure she knows the site and didnt take offence. If she did we are all sorry, and she was told she would always be welcome on here and thats still the case... We are all an extended family us blues, and we watch out for our own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.