Jose Luis Tamargo

so can you just ring up and say "jose luis tamago's room please" and they will put you through ?

or will they say fuckoff

Somebody who can speak fluent Spanish should phone lol

Thanks Gina, hope you and the kids are coping.

bobmcfc said:
so can you just ring up and say "jose luis tamago's room please" and they will put you through ?

or will they say fuckoff

Just ring and say " I'm Mr Tamago's representative. I'm just ringing to confirm our conference room booking for 4pm this afternoon".

RobinJo said:
Doubt they will even tell you hes there. Confidentiality and all that.

Anyone work for UPS or similar... Could pop down and say you have a delivery for him, if they take it he is there or going to be! I would assume he will be at the game today getting the VIP treatment, unless Villa will be unvailed to the crowd before the game? Oooo I'm excited now.

not my fault! said:
RobinJo said:

Anyone work for UPS or similar... Could pop down and say you have a delivery for him, if they take it he is there or going to be! I would assume he will be at the game today getting the VIP treatment, unless Villa will be unvailed to the crowd before the game? Oooo I'm excited now.

Doubt that.

ramsdale4 said:
bobmcfc said:

or will they say fuckoff

Just ring and say " I'm Mr Tamago's representative. I'm just ringing to confirm our conference room booking for 4pm this afternoon".

na, you don't tell them anything like that. you tell them that you have his dry cleaning and that he didnt leave a contact number, only that he commented was staying at the hotel and didnt lke the shitty job the hotel dry cleaners did last time he stayed ;) lol

RobinJo said:
not my fault! said:
RobinJo said:

Doubt that.

Your like my ex girlfriend your either busting balls or breaking hearts you swine.....

not my fault! said:
RobinJo said:
not my fault! said:
RobinJo said:

Doubt that.

Your like my ex girlfriend your either busting balls or breaking hearts you swine.....

I mean I saw Villa before and hes definately being unveiled in the Notts game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.