Jose Luis Tamargo

0800-374411
Raddison reservations

anyone care to call just ask the question is there a room booked. All they can say is yes,no or unable to give out that info.

Doubt that.[/quote]

Your like my ex girlfriend your either busting balls or breaking hearts you swine.....[/quote]

I mean I saw Villa before and hes definately being unveiled in the Notts game.[/quote]

Brave statement, where, when and have you already mentioned seeing him?

dw7 said:
dont ask is there a room booked just say you want to leave a message

Maybe just me but dont City own a room there... They paid for it ,as in, a hotel apartment. Robinho was staying there until he bought his house last week, I'm sure thats the case. So would reception be expecting him or just the management of the hotel? And if he did arrive yesterday on a jet into Manchester then where did he stay last night? Just some thought that came to mind.

not my fault! said:
dw7 said:
dont ask is there a room booked just say you want to leave a message

Maybe just me but dont City own a room there... They paid for it ,as in, a hotel apartment. Robinho was staying there until he bought his house last week, I'm sure thats the case. So would reception be expecting him or just the management of the hotel? And if he did arrive yesterday on a jet into Manchester then where did he stay last night? Just some thought that came to mind.

true sven had pit for a year too

Right i have just done it, first off i spoke to a lady who said and said i need to leave a message for some but i wasnt sure if he has arrived at the hotel. She says do you have the persons name and i will check i said he is called jose luis tamargo the phone went quiet someone else answered and said sorry we cant give you any info on who is staying. They then wanted to know who i was so i hung up.

Make of that what you will??

Gina said:
Right i have just done it, first off i spoke to a lady who said and said i need to leave a message for some but i wasnt sure if he has arrived at the hotel. She says do you have the persons name and i will check i said he is called jose luis tamargo the phone went quiet someone else answered and said sorry we cant give you any info on who is staying. They then wanted to know who i was so i hung up.

Hummm, interesting. My mum runs a hotel reception so will ring her now and see what the policy is. Hang on a mo.

Edit: Ok it goes like this, if someone rings and askes to be put through to "named" persons room you do it without asking questions unless said person has requested no calls (this even aplies to VIP guests) However in her opinion if you have been quizzed over you wanting to leave a message (by a thrid party) then it's almost cert he will be staying there! The reason is, if he wasnt staying you wouldnt quizz you would just say you have no record of that person being there. Due to data protection they can not tell you he is a guest if asked but you didnt ask, you assumed he was and wanted to leave a message. If you know a room number (as anyone who knoes he is there will have) then they have to put you through or take a message. Confused myself reading it back but I'm sure you will know what I'm saying.

Gina said:

Sounds like he's there doesn't it.

Good detective work Gina.

ring again, this time ask for some nobody name like mrs joan wilcox. if they say that person isnt there then they must be keeping villas agent staying quiet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.